Main Article Content
Communication acts as an instrument for everyone to interact both in formal and informal matters in daily life. The purpose of this study was to analyse organizational communication strategies in shaping the leadership character of the leaders of the Indramayu Oil and Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS). This study uses a qualitative approach, by determining the informants using purposive sampling and snowball sampling. Data collection techniques are using observation and interviews. Based on the results of research and discussion that structured information dissemination using the institution's primary online media as a communication strategy, team work, and leadership competency training are strategies used to form leadership characters that must be nurtured by the organization. Based on the results that the author has carefully examined, by conducting observations and interviews in the organization of communication strategies conducted using downward communication and upward communication. With these two ways communication strategies can be carried out with leaders and subordinates as the creation of communication that influences the organization's progress
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Hendra. (2017). Strategi Komunikasi Organisasi dalam Membentuk Karakter Kepemimpinan pada Pimpinan Wilayah Gerakan Pemuda Ansor Sulawesi Selatan (pw. Gp. Ansor sul-sel).
Mulawarman, K., & Rosilawati, Y. (2014). komunikasi organisasi pada dinas perijinan Kota Yogyakarta untuk meningkatkan pelayanan. Jurnal Ilmiah Komunikasi Makna, 5(1), 31–41.
Shaw, I., & Gould, N. (2001). Qualitative social work research. London: SAGE Publications.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R&D. Alfabeta.
Suryanto, A. (2018). Strategi Peningkatan Efektifitas Pelatihan Kepemimpinan: Telaah Teoretis dan Empiris. Jurnal Borneo Administrator, 14(1), 69–86.