Main Article Content
Corporate Social Responsibility as the implementation of Good Corporate Governance at PT Bumi Serpong Damai Tbk. The purpose of this article is to provide a theoretical overview of Corporate Social Responsibility implemented at PT Bumi Serpong Damai by using a descriptive approach to explore and review the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility through the Community Development program. The implementation of corporate social responsibility which covers the economic, socio-cultural and environmental fields gives a good influence, which is beneficial for the community, the target environment and the company. The Company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program has also synergized the Company's business efforts with support for the surrounding environment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
[May 9, 2020].
Anonim, 2018. Festival Pendidikan Sinar Mas Land 2018 Unggul lewat Kreativitas, Stop Bullying, dan Sekolah Menyenangkan. [Online] Available: https://www.sinarmas.com/blog/?p=1532 [May 15, 2020].
Anonim, 2020. Program Community Development PT BSD Tbk sebagai Wujud dari Tanggung Jawab Sosial Perusahaan. [Online] Available: http://www.bsdcity.com/the-city/csr [ May 1, 2020].
Anonim, 2020. Cara Sinar Mas Land Kurangi Sampah Plastik. [Online] Available : http://www.bsdcity.com/news-event/latest-news/cara-sinar-mas-land-kurangi-sampah-plastik [May 9, 2020].
Anonim, 2020. Sinar Mas Land Aktif Sosialisasi Pemilahan Sampah. [Online] Available:https://sinarmasland.com/csr-news/sinar-mas-land-aktif-sosialisasi-pemilahan-sampah [May 9, 2020].
Hardi, Jhon. 2020. Ringkasan Sejarah CSR Dunia ke Indonesia. [Online] Available: http://jhonhardi.com/ringkasan-sejarah-csr-dunia-ke-indonesia/ [May, 6 2020].
Manasakis, Constantine.2018. Business Ethic and Corporate Social Responsibility. Managerial and Decision Economic. Vol. 39 (4), pp: 486-497.
Maulidiana, Lina.(2018). Pengaturan CSR Menuju Pembangunan Berkelanjutan. Lampung: Aura
Nurjihad, Fajar., Ali, Hapzi. 2020. Etika Bisnis dan Implementasi Good Corporate Governance PT Wijaya Karya. [Online] Available: https://www.academia.edu/41555972/ETIKA_BISNIS_DAN_IMPLEMENTASI_GOOD_CORPORATE_GOVERNANCE_PT.WIJAYA_KARYA_BUSINESS_ETHICS_AND_IMPLEMENTATION_GOOD_CORPORATE_GOVERNANCE_PT.WIJAYA_KARYA [ May 8, 2020].
Porter, M. E., Kramer, M. R. (2002). The Competitive Advantage of Corporate Philanthropy. Harvard Business Review. Vol. 80, pp: 56–68.
Porter, M.E., Kramer, M.R. (2006). Strategy and Society: The Link Between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility. Harvard Business Review. Vol. 84, pp: 76–92.
Porter, M. E., & Kramer, M. R. (2011). Creating Shared Value. Harvard Business Review. Vol. 89,pp: 62–77.