Main Article Content
Good Corporate Governance is corporate governance that explains the relationships between various participants in the company that determine the direction of the company's performance. Good corporate governance is corporate governance that explains the relationship of the parties participating in the management and performance of the company. Implementation of good governance principles is considered to have a positive impact on the company. Seeing the many achievements achieved by PT. Unilever Indonesia is primarily an award for GCG so researchers are interested in examining how it is applied and the constraints experienced. From the results of this study it can be seen that the application of GCG principles in the internal environment of PT. Unilever Indonesia has been going well, although sometimes it collides with changes that occur in the internal environment so that there are adjustments that must be made by all employees. The research method used is descriptive qualitative. Qualitative descriptive writing is writing that seeks to explain the current problem solving based on data, present data, analyze and interorete.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Ali, H. (2020). Modul Business Ethics & Good Governance Concept and Theories of Business Ethics.Universitas Mercu Buana.
Effendi, M.A. (2009). The Power of Good Corporate Governance Teori dan Implementasi. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Ibnu Purna., Hamidi., Prima. (2009). Perekonomian Indonesia Tahun 2008 Tengah Krisis Keuangan Global. Retrieved November 12, 2013. From (http://www.setneg.go.id/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3698)
Juanda, A. Analisis Konseptual Good Corporate Governance.(2009).22November2013.
https://researchreport.umm.ac.id/index.php/researchreport/article/view/185 https://acounting.binus.acid/good-corporate-governance-gcg. (10 Mei 2020, Jam 12.00)
Agoes. (2009). Good Corporate Governance. Jakarta : Gramedia. https://portal-ilmu.com/teori-corporate-governance. (12 Mei 2020, Jam 10.00)
Arifin, Z. (2005). Hubunganb antara Corporate Governance dan variabel Pengurang Masalah Agensi. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis.No.10 vol. 1. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Indonesia.
Muchtar, S. (2013). http://eprints.uny.ac.id Metode penelitian deskriptif kualitatif. (29 April 2020, Jam 12.00).
Sampurno. (2010). Manajemen Stratejik: Menciptakan Keunggulan Bersaing yang Berkelanjutan. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Tjager, I.N., Alijoyo. F.A., Djemat, H.R., Soembodo. B. (2003). Corporate Governance: tantangan dan kesempatan bagi komunitas bisnis Indonesia. Forum Corporate Governance in Indonesia (FCGI). Jakarta: Ikrar Mandiriabadi
Zarkasyi, M.W. (2008). Good Corporate Governance. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta