Main Article Content
The present study aimed to analyze a macro economic effect - proxied by BI rate, exchange rate, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)- and financial performance - proxied by current ratio (CR), net profit margin (NPM), and debt to equity ratio (DER)- on stock price, using Earning per Share (EPS) as the intervening variable. The object of the study was retail company listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2011-2018. The study used data from financial statement, BI rate fluctuation, rupiah exchange rate, FDI volume, and stock price in 2011-2018. In this study, path analysis and linear regression analysis were done using SPSS 21. The result of the study showed that, partially, BI rate and EPS positively and significantly affected stock price. While exchange rate, FDI, NPM, and DER positively, yet not significantly. Whereas Current ratio negatively and not significantly affect the stock prices. The path analysis result showed that it was only CR and DER that affected stock prices through EPS.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Brigham, Eugene F, & Joel F Houston, 2010, Dasar-dasar manajemen keuangan, Penerjemah: Ali Akbar Yulianto, Edisi 10, Buku 1, Salemba Empat, Jakarta.
Darsono, & Ashari. (2010). Pedoman Praktis Memahami Laporan Keuangan (Tips Bagi Investor, Direksi, dan Pemegang Saham). Yogyakarta: Andi.
Harmono, Manajemen Keuangan, (Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2011), h. 106 https://dosenakuntansi.com/rasio-solvabilitas.
Imoney, 2013, Perusahaan Besar Maka Harga Saham Tinggi ?, 07 Maret 2013, dilihat 20 Juni 2019, < https://www.aturduit.com/articles/perusahaan-besar-harga-saham-tinggi-anda-salah/>
Parjiono, Fithra Faisal, & Wisnu, I. 2018, Kebijakan Multilateral dan Pembangunan Ekonomi Indonesia, PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.
Rismawati. 2013, ‘Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Aset, Tingkat Suku bunga SBI terhadap kebijakan Deviden dan Nilai Perusahaan pada di BEI’ Jurnal Fakultas Keuangan Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana, Bali.
Sugiyono, 2003, Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Pusat Bahasa Depdiknas, Bandung.
Sukirno, Sadono. 2011, Makro Ekonomi Teori Pengantar, Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.