Main Article Content
The purpose of this research is to analyze the effect of service quality and brand image towards consumer satisfaction, as well as to determine the role of the decision to enroll as a mediating variable that affects service quality and brand image towards consumer satisfaction at the Beringin Pratama Football School Bekasi. The population in this research was all 130 students at the Beringin Pratama Football School Bekasi in 2020. The sample employed in this research was 100 respondents. The sampling method was carried out by a stratified random sampling method. In addition, this research employed the path analysis data analysis technique. Finally, this research indicated some following results, namely: service quality had positive and significant effects on the decision to enroll, the brand image had positive and significant effects on the decision to enroll, service quality had positive and significant effects on consumer satisfaction, and brand image had positive and significant effects on consumer satisfaction. Nonetheless, the decision to enroll was not proven to have positive and significant effects on consumer satisfaction.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Alfi Syahri Lubis dan Nur Rahmah Andayani. 2017. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan (Service Quality) Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan PT. Sucofindo Batam. Journal of Business Administration Vol 1, No 2, ISSN:2548-9909.
Erni Setyowati dan Wiyadi. 2016. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Harga, dan Citra Merek Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan dengan Kepuasan Pelanggan Sebagai Variabel Pemediasi. Jurnal Ekonomi Manajemen Sumber Daya Vol. 18, No 2.
https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/associations/#afc diakses tanggal 16 Agustus 2021.
Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2012. Marketing Management New Jersey: Pearson Pretice Hall, Inc.
Schiffman dan Kanuk. 2008. Perilaku konsumen. Edisi 7. Jakarta: Indeks.
Setiadi, N. J., (2003) Perilaku Konsumen: Konsep dan Implikasi untuk Strategi dan Penelitian Pemasaran. Jakarta: Prenada Media.
Sofyan, Siregar. 2016. "Statistika Deskriptif untuk penelitian : Dilengkapiperhitungan manual dan aplikasi SPSS versi 17," Rajawali Pers. Jakarta.
Sunyoto, Danang. 2014. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Pemasaran (Konsep, Strategi, dan Kasus). Cetakan ke-1. Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Service).
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2007. “Manajemen Jasa”. Andy Offset. Yogyakarta.