Main Article Content
This research aims to find out those influence from Product Quality, and Brand Image towards Buying Decisions and its Implications to Customer Satisfaction at Fuji Yusoki Kogyo. This type of research was catagorized as descriptive analytics research. While population was customers from Fuji Yusoki Kogyo totalling of 56 customers according to December 2020 company's internal data. The analysis technique used path analysis through SmartPLS version 3.3. The results from this research was indicate that (1) Product Quality has huge impact to Buying Decision (2) Brand Image has significant influence over Buying Decision (3) Buying Decision has undefinable effect to Customer Satisfaction (4) Product Quality has marked affects towards Customer Satisfaction, and (5) Brand Image has huge impact on Customer Satisfaction
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Hermiyenti, S., & Wardi, Y. (2019). A Literature Review on The Influence of Promotion, Price and Brand Image to Purchase Decision. 2nd Padang International Conference on Education, Economics, Business and Accounting (PICEEBA-2 2018).
Kurniawati, N. I. (2020). Analisis pengaruh word of mouth dan citra merek terhadap keputusan pembelian produk kosmetik makeover kota semarang. Forum Ekonomi, 22(2), 286–295.
Pradita, Sylvia Okta; Sitio, A. (2020). The Impact of Brand Image and Service Quality on Buying Decisions and Its Implication on Consumer Satisfaction (Case Study at PT IMI). Dinasti International Journal Of Management Science, 1(3), 395–402.
Sari, H. V. P., & Andjarwati, A. L. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Harga Terhadap Loyalitas Dengan Kepuasan Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi Pada Konsumen Biskuit Oreo Di Carrefour Surabaya). Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JIM), 6(1), 1–9.
Sudari, S. A., Tarofder, A. K., Khatibi, A., & Tham, J. (2019). Measuring the critical effect of marketing mix on customer loyalty through customer satisfaction in food and beverage products. Management Science Letters, 9(9), 1385–1396.
Sugianto, N., & Arifin Sitio. (2020). The Effect of Internet Quality Connection and After Sales Service Towards Consumers’ Satisfaction and Its Implication on Consumers’ Loyality of Satellite Internet Product Mangoesky Pt. Telkomsat. Dinasti International Journal of Digital Business Management, 1(5), 762–780.