Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the business model with Business Model Canvas on KJPP Yanuar Bey and Partners (Y&R) engaged in the Appraisal and Consultant. The objectives of this study are: (1) Identifying the business model at Y&R using BMC, (2) Creating a business model improvement on Y&R. The Business Model will be reviewed on every BMC element consisting of customer segments, value propositions, channels, customer relationships, revenue streams, key resources, key activities, key partnerships, and cost structures with SWOT Analysis. The research method used is descriptive qualitative analysis. Data collection was carried out using interviews and observation techniques. This research is focused on creating a new business model with a BMC approach that looks at Y&R through the nine elements of BMC. The results of this study indicate that the business model that has been carried out by Y&R found weaknesses in the nine elements of BMC, therefore it is necessary to improve all elements.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Basuki, Sulistyo. 2006. Metode Penelitian. Wedatama Widya Sastra. Jakarta.
Chesbrough, H. 2007. Business Model Innovation: It’s not just about technology anymore, Strategy and Leadership. Emerald Group Publishing, Vol. 35, 2007.
David, F.R. 2011. Strategic Managemet Concept and Cases. 13th edition. Pearson Education Inc. New Jersey.
Johnson, M.W., Christensen, C.M., and Kagermann, H. 2008. Reinventing your business model. Harvard Business Review, HBR’s Must Reads on Strategy Collection, Reprint 96608.
Kemenkeu. 2020. Infografis Laporan Periodik PPPK. Triwulan IV Tahun 2019. http://pppk.kemenkeu.go.id/media/document/5706/infografis-periodik-tw-iv-2019.pdf. (diakses 14 Mei 2020. 21.00)
Kemenkeu. 2014. Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Republik Indonesia Nomor 101/PMK.01/2014 Tentang Penilai Publik. (diakses 14 Mei 2020. 21.30)
Muliono, J. M. 2015. Model Bisnis Pada PT. Integrasi Kreatif Semesta (Increase), Surabaya Jawa Timur Menggunakan Business Model Canvas. Agora Vol. 3, No. 2, 2015, Pp. 413-422
Osterwalder, A dan Pigneur, Y. 2012. Business Model Generation. PT Elex Media Komputindo. Jakarta. Hal 14-216.
P. Spradley, James. 2006. Metode Etnografi. Tiara Wacana. Yogyakarta.
Rangkuti, F. 2011. SWOT Balance Scorecard. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta.
Hal. 195 -200.
Schafer, S.M., Smith, J. H. and Linder, J.C. 2005. The power of business models. Business Horizons, Vol. 48, 2005.
Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan: Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R and D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Teece, D. J. 2010. Business Models, Business Strategy and Innovation. Long Range Planning, Vol. 43, 2010.
Wheelen, T. L. & J. D. Hunger. 2010. Strategic Management and Business Policy: Achieving Sustainability. New Jersey: Prentice Hall