Main Article Content
The objectives of the research conducted in Banjarmasin City are: 1) To assess and analyze economic financing patterns in the community based on slum environmental characteristics, 2) To assess and analyze the level of economic empowerment in the community, 3) To assess and analyze the characteristics of communities targeted for slum environment empowerment , 4) Identify and analyze community economic empowerment strategies through financing models for slums environment. The research method used in this study is quantitative descriptive supported by qualitative descriptive. The result of this prospective study suggests that further research needs to be done to focus on the appropriate financing model for the empowerment of slum community in Banjarmasin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Ganapaiah, C. (2017). STRATEGIC COST MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: A STUDY OF SME’s IN INDIA-An Analysis. BIMS International Journal of Social Science Research, 17-29.
Goldthwaite, R. A. (1995). Banks, Places and Entrepreneurs in Renaissance Florence.
Heffernan, S. (2005). Modern Banking. London: John Wiley & Sons. Ltd.
Hoggson, N. F. (1926). Banking Through the Ages. New York: Dodd, Mead & Company.
Ikatan Bankir Indonesia. (2016). Memahami Bisnis Bank Syariah. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Judohusodo (1996). Rumah untuk Seluruh Rakyat. Jakarta: Yayasan Padamu Negeri
Kartika, M. (2019). Public Service and Micro-Small Enterprise Developments in Indonesia. (Integrated Journal of Business and Economics, 108-115
Kurniasih (2007). Usaha Perbaikan Pemukiman Kumuh di Petukangan Utara Jakarta Selatan. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia
Meyer, M. Z. (2002). The Triangle Of Microfinance: Financial Sustainability, Outreach, And Impact. Washington: The International Food Policy and Research Institute.
Setiawan, A. S. (2016). Faktor Prioritas Penyebab Kumuh Kawasan Permukiman Kumuh Di Kelurahan Belitung Selatan, Kota Banjarmasin. JURNAL TEKNIK ITS Vol. 5, No. 2, 166-171.
Socki, B (1993). The Pontetial of Aerial Photos for Slum and Squatter Settlement Detection and Mapping. Asian Pasific Remote Sensing, Bangkok Journal, Vol 5 No 2.
Peni Sawitri, E. H. (2007). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lain. Jakarta: Gunadarma.
Rindarjono, M. G. (2012). Slum Kajian Permukiman Kumuh dari Perspektif Spasial. Yogyakarta: Media Perkasa.
UN Habitat (2012). Gender Issue Guide: Urban Planning and Design. Nairobi: United Nations Human Settlements Programme.
Zeller, F. S. (2006). The Impact of Access to Credit on the Adoption of hybrid maize in Malawi: An Empirical test of an Agricultural Household Model under credit market failure. Munich Personal RePEc Archive, 1-28.