Main Article Content
This study aims to identify and explain the effect organizational culture, motivation, and job satisfaction on employee performance in PT Taiyo Sinar Raya Teknik. This study is quantitative. The population of the study was all employees of PT Taiyo Sinar Raya Teknik. It applied a probability random sampling technique involving 120 respondents. The collected data were analyzed with multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that organizational culture had a positive and significant effect on employee performance; motivation had a positive and significant effect on employee performance; and job satisfaction had a positive and significant effect on employee performance. It indicates that organizational culture, motivation, and job satisfaction simultaneously, positively, and significantly affect employee performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Darma, Agus. (2003). Manajemen Supervisi. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Perkasa.
Hasibuan, Melayu S.p. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan keenam belas. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Gultom Dedek Kurniawan. (2014). Pengaruh Budaya organisasi perusahaan dan motivasi Terhadap kinerja karyawan pada Pt. Perusahaan gas Negara (persero) tbk Medan. Jurnal ilmiah Manajemen dan Bisnis.
Mangkunegara, A.P. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung. PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Mathis Robert L. dan Jackson John H. (2006). Human Resource Management, terjemahan, Edisi kesepuluh. Salemba Empat. Jakara.
Moeheriono. (2010). Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Surabaya: Ghalia Indonesia.
Riduwan. (2010). Skala pengukuran Variabel-Variabel Penelitian. Cetakan kempt. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sudarmanto. (2015). Perilaku Organisasi. Penerbit Salemba Empat, Edisi Tiga. Yogyakarta. Pustaka Pelajar.
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R& D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Sugiyono. (2007). Metode penelitian Bisnis. Edisi keenam. Bandung: CV Alfabeta
Tika, Moh. (2006). Pabundu Budaya Organisasi dan Peningkatan Kinerja Perusahaan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Wahid, Abdul A Fadlallh. (2015). Impac of job satisfaction on Employees Performance an Aplication on Faculty of science and Humanity Studies University Of salman Bin Abdul- Aziz Al Aflaj.