Main Article Content
The purpose of this research is to understand and explain the effect of Leadership Behavior and Reward System on Employee Performance is mediated by Organizational Citizenship Behavior for Employees PT Danpac Pharma. The method used is quantitative approach, where the population in this study were 305 employees of PT Danpac Pharma. Engineering sample selection is done by taking a sample saturated to permanent employees as much as 146 respondents. Questionnaire survey instrument used data collection techniques and have been submitted to the employees of PT Danpac Pharma. Data of this study, which analyzed using structural equation models (SEM) 3.2.8 SmartPLS software program. This study reveaks that Leadership Behaviour and Reward System have a significant positive effect on Employee Performance mediated by Organizational Citizenship Behaviour both partially and simultaneously. In addition, the Leadership Behavior has a positive and significant effect on Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Reward System has a positive and significant effect on Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Leadership Behavior has a positive and significant effect on Employee Performance and Reward System has a positive and significant effect on Employee Performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Arianto, AND (2013). Effect of Discipline, Work Environment and Work Culture Lecturer on Performance. Economy Journal, Volume 9, Number 2, October 2013, Page: 191-200.
Budihardjo, Andrea. (2016). A Guide Book Effective Knowledge Management Innovating Achieving Success. Jakarta: Prasetya Mulya.
Karami, A., Hossein, RD & Saeed, R. (2013). Analyzing the Effectiveness of Employee Reward Management System on Performance through the mediating Role of Employee Motivation Case Study: Isfahan Reginal Electric Company. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 3 (9), 327-338.
Moorhead and Griffin. (2013). Organizational behavior. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
Sihombing, S, et al. (2018). The e ff ect of servant leadership on rewards, organizational culture and its implicationfor employee's performance. International Journal of Lawand Management, Vol.60 No.2,2018 pp. 505-516.
Sugeng, Ayu, Mandey, Silvia and Wenas, Rudy. (2016). Effect of Leadership Behavior, Commitment and Communication to Employee Performance PT. Target Jaya Manado. EMBA Journal, Vol.4 4 September 2016, p. 311-320.
Sugiyono. (2016). Educational Research Methods Quantitative Approach, Qualitative and R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Robbins, Stephen P. & Judge, Timothy A. (2017). Organizational Behavior. Volume 13. Issue 1. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
Tambe, Sukhada and Shanker, Meera. 2014. A Study Of Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) And Its Dimensions: A Literature Review. 70 International Research Journal of Business and Management - IRJBM. Vol 1, Page 67-73
Wahab, Abdul Aziz. (2011). Anatomy of Organization and Leadership Education, CV. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Widyaningsih. (2017). Reward and Punishment effect on Employee Performance PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) Limited Daop V Purwokerto Kutoarjo Station. Thesis. Purworejo Muhammadiyah University.
Yukl, Gary. (2017). Leadership in Organizations, Seventh Edition, Jakarta: PT. Index.