Main Article Content
This study aims to determine and analyze the Current Ratio, Debt Equity Ratio, Return on Equity on Stock Price. The population in this study were companies that Property and Real Estate on the Indonesia Stock Price for the period 2014-2016. The research design used is casual research. The sampling technique was purposive sampling method. From this method obtained 15 companies that meet the criteria during the three-year observation period. The data analysis method uses quantitative analysis. The results of the study indicate that Current Ratio has a negative and significant effect on Stock Price, Debt Equity Ratio has a positive and significant effect on Share Price, and Return On Equity has a positive and significant effect on Stock Price for those companies that Property and Real Estate on the Indonesia Stock Price for 2014-2016 period.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Brigham, E. F., & Houston, J. F. (2014). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Ghozali, I. (2013). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program Ibm Spss 21 Update Pls Regresi. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Hidayat, A. (2010). Metode Penelitian Kesehatan Paradigma Kuantitatif. Jakarta: Heath Books.Husnan, S., & Pudjiastuti, E. (2006). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Yogyakarta: Upp Stim Ykpn.
Kasmir. (2014). Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Edisi Pertama, Cetakan Ketujuh. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.
Kasmir. (2017). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada. Keown, A. J. (2010). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Mustaffa, M., & Syabani,M. (2021). Analysis Of The Influence From CR, EPS, ROE, DER On Stock Prices At Basic Industry And Chemical Sectors During Year Of 2017. Dinasti International Jurnal of Economics, Finance and Accounting, Volume 1 Issues 6, Indonesia.
Silviana, C., Hidayat, R., & Nuzula, N. F. (2014). Analisis Variabel-Variabel Yang Mempengaruhi Kebijakan Dividen (Studi Pada Saham LQ45 Di BEI Periode 2010-2012). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), 15 No.1.
Widarjono, A. (2013). Ekonometrika Pengantar Dan Aplikasinya. Yogyakarta: Upp Stim Ykpn.