Main Article Content
This research aims to revealed the affect from financial ratios to Altman Z-score model on stock returns in automotive sub-sector companies and its components that listed on the IDX. The research outcome shows in accordance with panel data regression results the WCTA variable on stock returns had a positive and significant affect, this could be cause of the large number of speculative investors who invest for long term so they could see the WCTA ratio for consideration in assessing the stock returns, the RETA variable on stock returns had a positive and significant affect, this could be cause of investors do not really considering the dividends or profits which distributed to larger shareholders so the investors would see the ratio of RETA when consideration the stock return appraisal, the EBITTA variable on stock returns had a positive and significant affect, this is because some investors see this ratio to revealed the company's ability to earned profits from assets before debt and tax payments because if the EBITTA ratio decrease, the stock return value would also decrease and it does conversely if EBITTA increase, the stock return value would increase. The MVEBTL variable on stock returns had a positive and significant affect because if the MVEBTL ratio decrease, meaning that there has an increase in the company's total debt and this ratio would illustrates the company's ability to fulfill its obligations from its own capital market value (common stock) and certainly this would be the one that would be the attention of investors before evaluating the stock returns.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Boediono. (2000). Ekonomi Internasional. BFFE, Yogyakarta.
Endri. (2009). Prediksi Kebangkrutan Bank Untuk Menghadapi dan Mengelola Perubahan Lingkungan Bisnis: Model Altman Z-Score. Perbanas Quertly Review, Vol. 2 No. 1, ISSN 1978-9017.
Handojo. (2001). Analysis of Effect of Ratio-Financial Ratio Altman On The Stock Market. Diponegoro University of Semarang.
Jugiyanto. (2010). Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis. Four editions. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Kamaludin. (2011). Financial Management: Basic Concepts and Implementation. Bandung: Mandar CV Maju.
Kristanti, F.T. (2019). Financial distress teori dan perkembanganya dalam konteks indonesia (1st ed.). Inteligensia media. Noviarti. (2017). Pengaruh Kebangkrutan Model Altman Z-Score terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2014-2016. Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Satya Negara Indonesia, Vol 2 No 1.
Kurniawan, P.G. (2018). Pengaruh Altman Z-Score dan Springate S-Score Sebagai Alat Prediksi Potensi Kebangkrutan Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Batubara Yang Listing Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2013-2015. Skripsi. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta.
Purnomo, P. (2014). Analisis pengaruh Tingkat Prediksi Financial Distress Terhadap Imbal Hasil Saham pada Sektor Pertambangan di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal OE, 6(3).
Riantani, Suskim, Sherly Delvia dan Gugun Sodik (2020). “Model Prediksi Financial Distress: Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Saham Industri Tekstil Dan Garmen Di Indonesia”. Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen.Vol 14 No. 1.
Sukmawati, D. M. N, Adiputra,N.P, dan Darmawan N.A.S (2014). Pengaruh Rasio – Rasio Altman Z-Score Terhadap Harga Saham (Studi Pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang Go Public di Bursa Efek Indonesia). Jurnal Akuntasi, Vol 2 No. 1.