ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF WORK DISCIPLINE, WORK ENVIRONMENT, AND WORK MOTIVATION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT PT. BAYUTAMA TEKNIK

Main Article Content

Maswani Maswani
Elis Puji Utami
Nofiar Nofiar

Abstract

The objective of this research is to the effect analysis of work discipline, work environment, and work motivation on employees performance at PT. Bayutama Teknik. The research methodology that applied for this research was quantitative method and primary data which obtained from questionnaries. This sampling technique uses the random sampling method. Multiple linear regressions was used as the data analysis technique to test the validity, reliability test, classic assumption test (normality test, multicolloniearity test, autocorrelation test, heteroscedasticity test), and hypothesis testing t-statistical and f-statistic in order to examine the collective effect with a significance level of 5%. The results of this study show that in partial variable motivation, work discipline, and work environment has a positive impact and a significant of employee performance at PT. Bayutama Teknik. Meanwhile, the independent variable of motivation, work discipline, and work environment simultaneously has a significant relationship to the dependent variable of employee performance at PT. Bayutama Teknik. Coefficient of determination from this study showed 51.1% result, while the remaining of 48.9% is affected by other independent variables.

Article Details

Section
Articles

References

Amiroso, J., & Mulyanto. (2015). Influence of Discipline, Working Environment, Culture of Organization and Competence on Workers’ Performance through Motivation, Job Satisfaction (Study in Regional Development Planning Board of Sukoharjo Regency). European Journal of Business and Management.
Ardana, I Komang dkk. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Graha ilmu:Yogyakarta, 2012.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu pendekatan Praktek. Rineka Cipta:Jakarta, 2010.
Creswell, J. (2013). Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. In Research design.
Danang, Sunyoto. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Buku Seru:Jakarta, 2012.
Ghozali, Imam. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25, Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro:Semarang, 2018.
Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi, Cetakan kedua puluh dua, PT.Bumi Aksara:Jakarta, 2018
Kasmir. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik), PT.Rajagrafindo Persada:Depok, 2016.
Mangkunegara, Anwar P. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, PT.Remaja Rosdakarya:Bandung, 2017.
Muri Yusuf. Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif & Penelitian Gabungan. Prenadamedia Group:Jakarta, 2014.
Robbins, Stephen P & Judge, Timothy A. Organizational Behavior Edition 15. New Jersey: Pearson Education, 2013.
Siagian, Sondang. P. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. BumiAksara:Jakarta, 2014.
Sinambela, Lijan Poltak. Kinerja Pegawai. Graha Ilmu:Yogyakarta,2012.
Singodimendjo. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. PT. Bumi Aksara:Jakarta, 2011.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D, Alfabeta, CV:Bandung, 2017.
Sunjoyo, dkk. Aplikasi SPSS untuk Smart Riset, Alfabeta:Bandung, 2013.
Sujarweni, Wiratna. Penelitian Keperawatan dengan SPSS, Cetakan ke 1, Pustaka Baru press:Yogyakarta, 2014
Sutrisno, Edy. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan ke 9, Kharisma Putra Utama:Jakarta, 2017.
Wibowo, Manajemen Kinerja, Raja Grafindo Persada:Jakarta, 2011.