Main Article Content
The increasing competition in the business world requires a company to always make transformation not only to meet the company's targets but also for business sustainability or survival. The similar thing happened with PT.Aneka Digital Suksesindo which is one of the PMA (Foreign Investment Company) from China which is engaged in the distribution of electronic products made in China which is always innovating in order to maintain its existence in Indonesia. Some of its superior products are 1. Black Shark which is mobile gaming that offers maximum performance. It is a smart phone which is able to hold on for hours to play games and fast charging, 2. Amazfit Smartwatch is a smart watch from Xiaomi that can be used to monitor heart rate, real GPS time to record running track, speed and distance. This study aims to explain the implementation of the Blue Ocean Strategy in an effort to improve competitive advantage and also to determine the conditions of the internal and external environment through SWOT Analysis, namely Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat (Threat) at PT. Aneka Digital Suksesindo. Based on the type of research that is descriptive research using a qualitative approach
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
David, Fred, R. (2006). Manajemen Strategis—Konsep. Edisi Sepuluh. Salemba
Elyami, R., Hermanto. 2016. Analisis SWOT Terhadap Strategi Pemasaran Layanan
SAP Express pada PT. SAP. Jurnal Metris 17 (2016), 81-88
Kim, W. Chan dan Renee Mauborgne. 2005. Blue Ocean Strategy (Strategi Samudra
Biru): Ciptakan Ruang Pasar tanpa Pesaing dan Biarkan Kompetisi Tak Lagi
Relevan. Jakarta: Serambi.
Pearce II, John A. dan Robinson Richard B.Jr. (2008). Manajemen Strategis 10.
Salemba Empat : Jakarta