Main Article Content
The increased competitiveness of business and travel in Indonesia, making the businesses sought in various ways to survive and improve their business. They compete to attract the attention of potential consumers or tourists and influence them to buy tourist products offered. Kaki Semut Adventure is an example Event Organizer which is focused in tourism, they survived in business tourism even they had progress to develop consumer in the sale of domestic tour packages for open trip or private trip. The purpose of this study an investigation to determine the depth overview of what is affecting traveler to do making travel decision. So this study adds a literature in the field of tourism by explaining the concept correlation between price perceptions, group reference, and product differentiation to stimulate traveler in travel decision.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Alptekinoglu and Corbet. (2010). “Leadtime-Variety Tradeoff in Product Differentiation”. Manufacturing & Service Operation Management, VOL. 12 NO 4
Biondo, Giarlotta, Pluchino, dan Rapisarda. (2016). “Perfect nformation vs Random Investigation: Safety Guidelines for a Consumer in the Jungle of Product Differentiation”. PLOSONE| DOI:10.1371/ journalpone.0146389
Currey dan Wesley. (2007). “Going where the Joneses go: understanding how others inﬂuence travel decision-making”. International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research. Vol. 2 No. 1, 2008 pp. 12-24
Methaq Ahmed Sallam. (2014). “The Effects of Brand Image and Brand Identification on Brand Love and Purchase Decision Making: The Role of WOM”. International Business Research; Vol. 7, No. 10; 2014.
Kotler, Philip. (2008). Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi 12 Jilid 2. Jakarta: Indeks
Kottler, Philip dan Keller. (2009). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid 1. Edisi ke 13 Jakarta: Erlangga.
Notari dan Ferencz. (2014). “Consumer Price Sensitivity in Decision Making on The Purchase of Traditional Hungarian Horticultural Products. International Journal of Engineering. Tome XII.
Kuo dan Nakata. (2016). “Price promotions and products with low consumer ratings”. Journal of Consumer Marketing. Volume 33 • Number 7 • 2016 • 517–527
Lin and Chen. (2009). “A study on the inﬂuence of purchase intentions on repurchase decisions: the moderating effects of reference groups and perceived risks”. Tourism Review, VOL. 64 NO. 3 2009, pp. 28-48
McDaniel, Lamb Hair. (2008). Essential of Marketing. USA: International Thompson Publishing
Morrison, Alstair. (2007). Marketing, Dialih bahasakan oleh Hilmi Alifahmi: Jakarta
Permana, D. (2018). Tourist’s re-visit intention from perspective of value perception, destination image and satisfaction. European Research Studies Journal, 21(3), 254-265.
Schiffman, L, G. dan, L. L. Kanuk. (2009). Persepsi kualitas, Consumer Behavior. New Jersey: Perason Prestice Hall.
Schiffman, Leon, G dan Kanuk, Leslie. (2010). Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: PT. INDEK.
Silva dan Correia. (2007). “Facilitators and constraints in leisure travel participation: the case of the southeast of Portugal”. International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research Vol. 2 No. 1, 2008 pp. 25-43.
Stanton, William, J (1994). Fundamental of Marketing. Thenth ed. Mc, Graw Hill Inc; Singapore
William J. Stanton. (1998). Prinsip Pemasaran, Jilid 1, Edisi 7, Erlangga, Jakarta.