Main Article Content
PT Nardevchem Kemindo is a company in the distribution of raw materials for processed food and beverages industries. The problem studied in this research is that during the 2015 – 2019 period, the waste level occurs in the company’s data always exceeds the company's tolerance limit of 1% and always increases each year. The purpose of this research is to find out the root cause of the waste and to formulate the improvement recommendations for the company to minimize waste as the company's efforts towards Green Logistics. The methods used in this research is the DMAIC concept, followed by the fishbone to identify the root cause of the problem and the FMEA followed by the 5W+1H method to formulate proposed improvements for company. Improvement recommendations for the company are the training for the sales team, installation of air conditioners and thermostat at the warehouse and formulating SOPs for incoming goods inspection.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Chase, R., B., Jacobs, F., R. 2011. Operations and Supply Chain Management. McGraw-Hill/ Irwin:New York.
Gasperz, V. 2013. All in One 150 Keys Performance Indicator and Balanced Scorecard, Malcom Baldrige, Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain Management. Tri-Al-Bros Publishing:Bogor.
Holcomb, M. 2011. “Challenges and Opportunities in Global Supply Chain Integration, Managing Global Supply Chain Relationships: Operations, Strategies and Practices”. IGI Global, pp: 99-134.
Kaligis, S., R., Satikens, R., E., Opit, P., F. 2018.” Studi Mengenai Penerapan Green Logistics dalam Penanganan Limbah Sisa Ikan di TMP Tumumpa”. Jurnal Ilmiah Realtech. Vol. 14(2), pp: 138-142.
Mann, B. J. S., Kaur, H. 2020. “Sustainable Supply Chain Activities and Financial Performance: An Indian Experience”. Vision. Vol. 24(1), pp: 60–69.
Siahaya, W. 2015. Sukses Supply Chain Management: Akses Demand Chain Management. Penerbit In Media:Bogor.
Teixeira, C., Assumpção, A., Correa, A., Savi, A., Prates, G. 2018. “The Contribution of Green Logistics and Sustainable Purchasing for Green Supply Chain Management”. Independent Journal of Management & Production.