Main Article Content
This study examines the problems of the success of culinary businesses that have not been done much, especially during this covid 19 pandemic. The purpose of this study is to determine and analyze the effect of business competence, financial governance and competitive advantage on the success of culinary businesses in Jakarta. To achieve the success of the culinary business, a competitive advantage strategy is needed by increasing the competence of business actors and financial governance.
The object of this research is culinary business in 10 culinary center locations in DKI Jakarta with a selected population of 1,216 culinary entrepreneurs and a total sample of 257 respondents. The data analysis tool used is Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) with the Lisrel 8.80 . program.
The results of this study prove firstly that the magnitude of the contribution of the influence of business competence and financial governance together on the competitive advantage of culinary businesses is 82%, while the remaining 18% is the influence of other variables. While the second is that the magnitude of the contribution of the influence of business competence, financial governance and competitive advantage together on business success is 86%, while the remaining 14% is the magnitude of the influence of other variables. The most dominant variable influencing business success is the competitive advantage variable variabel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Hameed, Imran. (2009). Sources of Business Competitive Advantage: A Review. Journal of Business & Economics. July- December. Pp. 222-233.
Regional Secretary's Instructions No. 56 Tahun 2020
Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs RI, 2012
Muksin, Abdullah dan Nurwahyuni, Business Management Models to Improve Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Business Performance in Bekasi, IKRA-ITH Economics Journal Vol 3 No 3 November 2020.
Governor Regulation Number 30 of 2018 concerning the Granting of Micro and Small Enterprises will be granted a Micro Small Business Permit with a validity period of five years.
Porter, Michael E. 1993. Competitive Advantage. Translated by Agus Darma, Agus Maulana, E. Jasjfi, Wahyu Suprapto's Examination. Second printing. Jakarta: Erlangga
Rick Sulvian, (2002). Competency, New York: Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc.
Supranto J and Nandan Lima Krisna. 2013. Practical Guidelines for Scientific Research for Writing Thesis and Dissertation Thesis, Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media
Suryana. (2014). Entrepreneurship Tips and Process Towards Success. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
Tambunan, Tulus T. H. 2012. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Indonesia: Important Issues. Jakarta : LP3ES