Main Article Content
This research aimed to investigate the affect which appeared on Employees at PT. Bali Towerindo Sentra Tbk relates to the high of turnover intention which caused by work stress, job satisfaction and organizational commitment. This research was included in type of causality research with quantitative research methods. Those population here was employees at PT. Bali Towerindo Sentra Tbk, which amounted to 395 people. Meanwhile, the sample consisted of 202 respondents (Slovin, 5% error tolerance). Data analysis method that used was multiple linear regression analysis to examine all the research hypothesis. The outcomes earned from this research was illustrated that work stress, job satisfaction and organizational commitment had a positive and significant impact on turnover intention. Work stress, job satisfaction and organizational commitment were also had simultaneously impact towards the turnover intention.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Fajarto, S.P, Aima, M.H., & Karsono, B. (2019). The Effect of Compensation and Job Satisfaction on Increasing Productivity of Asuransi Jasindo Head Office Employees Mediated by Motivation Variable. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 4(7), 100-113.
Hakim, A.H.L, & Ibrahim, H.M. (2017). Transformational leadership and turnover intention: Mediating role of overall job satisfaction. Journal of Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary Arts, 9(2), 237-248.
Ivancevich, J.M. (2010). Human Resource Management, 11th Edition. McGraw-Hill/Irwin: New York.
Kaswan. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Keunggulan Bersaing Organisasi. Graha Ilmu. Yogyakarta.
Luthans, F. (2011). Organizational Behavior: an Evidence-Based Approach, 12th Edition, McGraw-Hill/Irwin: New York.
Mathis, R.L., & Jackson, J.H. (2008). Human Resource Management, 12th Edition. Thomson South-Western: USA.
Mobley, W.H. (2011). Pergantian Karyawan: Sebab, Akibat dan Pengendaliannya. Alih Bahasa: Nurul Imam. PT Pustaka Binaman Pressindo. Jakarta.
Nisa, H.D.W., Suharsono, Y., & Ingrianti, T.M. (2012). Hubungan Antara Iklim Organisasi Dengan Intensi Turnover Pada Karyawan. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Peran Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Efektivitas dan Efisiensi Organisasi Badan Penerbit Universitas Muria Kudus. ISBN 978-602-18835-2-5.
Prasetyo, J.H., Ariawan, J., & Ariyanto, E. (2021). An Excellent Strategy in Reducing Turnover Intention at Permata Keluarga Bekasi Hospital. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 10(01), 162-168.
Robbins, S.P., & Judge, T. (2007). Perilaku Organisasi. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.
Setiawan, D.P., & Harahap, P. (2016). Pengaruh Komitmen Organisasi, Kompensasi, dan Karakteristik Pekerjaan Terhadap Turnover Intention Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi pada PT. Sido Muncul Semarang). Jurnal Riset Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 9(3).