Main Article Content
For around 41 years, Theater Koma did not stop working. Continued to produce until its name is increasingly known, then holds a special place in the hearts of its fans. It's not an easy thing to maintain a theater community which in Indonesia is not yet popular. As the times changed, slowly but surely, Theater Koma's audience entered a period of regeneration. Performing arts production requires proper marketing techniques so the show could be accepted by the target community. Social media is a massive growth area for online marketers and one of which has potential to offer highly targeted advertising to specialized social groups. The transition of Theater Koma's marketing technique from offline to the digital world by utilizing social media needs to be developed because it is important in effort to regenerate the audience. This scientific was made written by conducting field observations during production process of the “Gemintang” show from mid-April 2018 to July 15 2018. This research aims to let us know the marketing techniques which have been applied to production of “Gemintang” show. This research concludes that awareness of the need for the existence of an art group is not only proven by work productivity itself, but how the work could be recognized and accepted by various segments of society which current entered the digital era.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Curran, J & Lennon, R. 2011. Social Network and Old User: An Examination Attitudes and Usage Intention. (http://www.businessjournalz.org/CMR_2013apr.pdf).
Gurnelius, Susan. 2011. 30-minute Social Media Marketing. United States: McGraw-Hill Companies.
Glynn, W. mangold; David, J Faulds. 2009. Social Media: The New Hybrid Element of The Promotion Mix, Busimess 52. 357-365.
Karjaluoto. 2008. A Prime in Social Media: Examining of Phenomenon, its Relevance, Promise and Risks. (http://www.smashlab.com/media/white-papers/a-primer-in-social-media)
Kotler, Philip. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: PT Indeks.
Kotler, Philip. dkk. 2010. Marketing 3.0: From Products to Customers to the Human Spirit. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Kotler, Philip. 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran di Indonesia: Analisis, Perencanaan, Implementasi dan Pengendalian. Jakarta; Salemba Empat.
Kotler, Philip. dkk. 2017. Marketing 4.0: Moving from Traditional to Digital. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Moleong J.Lexy. 2005. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya
Sanjaya, Ridwan dan Tarigan Josua. 2009. Creative Digital Marketing. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo
Satyo Fatwan. 2009. Intellectual Capital. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Situmorang, Syafrizal Helmi dan Muslich Lutfi. 2011. Analisis Data untuk Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis, Edisi 2, USU Press, Medan.
Thoyibi, L. 2010. Psikologi social media. (http://komunikasi-indonesia.org)
Tracy, LaQuey. 1997. Sahabat Internet. Bandung: ITB.
Wenats, AG Eka. 2012. Integrated Marketing Communications Succes Story. Jakarta: PT. gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Zarella, D. 2010. The Social Marketing Book. Jakarta: PT. Serambi Ilmu Semesta Anggita IKAPI.