Main Article Content
Maritime higher education, as a higher education institution in the shipping sector, is directed to produce professional and reliable graduates in the shipping sector who meet national and international standards and can compete in the global market. The application of competency-based education for vocational education is a government decision, in this case, the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education, as an effort to improve the quality of education and for vocational education based on the Manila amendment of STCW 2010. Many things can be done with information systems such as the academic information system for Maritime higher education seafarers 'education and training, which regulates the registration process, data on learning schedules, teaching, lecturers, training participants, and training participants' scores, to the stamp book process. The Seafarers' Education and Training Academic Information System gave a role of 61.41% to training participants in the Maritime higher education Jakarta environment, and other roles influenced 38.59%. The information system will also make it very easy for Maritime higher education to produce the information related above and facilitate all Maritime higher education activities related to data management.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Hartono, Jogiyanto. Information systems analysis and design, 2005, Yogyakarta, Andi Offset.
M. Mustoher, Prim Masrokan. 2013. School Quality Management: Strategies for Quality Improvement and Competitiveness of Islamic Education Institutions. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Oetomo, Budi Sutedjo Darma, Planning and Development of Information Systems, 2006, Yogyakarta, Andi Publisher
Qalbi, Illyan Ainun. 2014. Basic Concepts of Database. Samarinda: Mulawarman University.
Resnick, M, 2002, Rethinking Learning In The Digital Age - Chapter 3.
Rini Asmara, S.Kom, M.Kom, J-Click Journal. Vol 3 No 2, December 2016. Information System for Disaster Management Data Processing at the Office of the Disaster Management Agency (BPBD) in Padang Pariaman Regency. ISSN = 2355-7958, e-isn = 2541-249
Lestari, Sudarti. 2018, The Role of Technology in Education in the Era of Globalization. Journal of Islamic Religious Education.Vol. 2, No. 2, July - December 2018.
Sutanta, Edhy, 2011, Database in Conceptual Review, Yogyakarta, Andi Offset
Jacob, 2012. Introduction to Information Systems. Yogyakarta: Graha Science
Maritime Labor Convention, 2013 Standard Of Training Certification, Watchkeeping for Seafarers