Main Article Content
Internet nowadays is the main media to run business. HYP is internet providers for business to business (B2B) companies considers sales performance which plays a major role in company performance. Sales volume only reached around 50% of the target for less than 3 years. This study to analyze the effect of service quality on repurchase intention that represents sales performance through customer satisfaction as an important intermediate variable. The sample used in this study were 100 respondents. It used stratified sampling techniques and then the data is analyzed using path analysis and importance performance analysis (IPA). Based on the results found that indirectly the quality of service through customer satisfaction has a positive and significant effect on repurchase intention which is considered to represent sales performance. The improvement in service quality that must be done is to increase responsiveness to customer complaints and requests.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Azizah, I. N., Lestari, & Purba, H. H. (2018). Application of Quality Function Deployment Method in Fulfill Consumer Satisfaction in the Automotive Components Industry. Journal of Industrial Engineering,
Cerri, S. (2012). Exploring the relationship among service quality, trust and store loyalty among retail customers. Journal of Competitiveness.
Cronin, J. J., Michael, K. B., & Thomas, M. H. (2000). Assessing the Effects of Quality, Value, and Customer Satisfaction on Consumer Behavioral Intentions in Service Environments. Journal of Retailing,
Fuad, M., Handayani, Nurlela, Sugiarto, & Paulus. (2006). Business Itroduction. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Kaario, R. P., Hanna, K. S., Mäkinen, L., & Kari. (2003). Selling Value Maximize Growth by Helping Customers Succeed. Juva: WS Bookwell Oy.
Khalifa, M., & Liu, V. (2007). Online customer retention: contingent effect of online shopping habit and online shopping experience. European Journal of Information System,
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2009). Marketing Management Thirteenth Edition. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Munir. (2006). General Service Management. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Munusamy. (2010). Service Quality Delivery and Its Impact on Customer Satisfaction in the Banking Sector in Malaysia. International Journal of Innovation Management Technology, 4.
Norhermaya, A. Y. (2016). Analysis of The Effect of Customer Satisfaction on Customer Trust and Loyalty to Increase Repurchase Interest (Study at lazada.co.id Online Store). Journal of management, 1-13.
Oktafiara S, A., Hidayat, W., & L, S. (2017). Effect of Price, Promotion, and Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction (Study at Astra Motor Siliwangi AHASS0002 Workshop Semarang). Journal of Business Administration,
Parasuraman, B. A. (1985). A Conceptual Model Service Quality and Its Implication for Future Research. Journal of Marketing,
Storbacka, K. (2009). The changing role of sales: viewing sales as a strategic, cross-functional process. European Journal of Marketing,
Tim, P. (1990). Indonesia Dictionary. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Tjiptono, F., & Chandra, G. (2012). Strategic Marketing. Yogyakarta: ANDY.
Walter, A. (2012). The Impact of Satisfaction, Trust, and Relationship Value on Commitment: Theoretical Consideration and Empirical Result. Germany: University of Karlstrule.
Yuen, K. F., & Thai, V. V. (2015). Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Liner Shipping. International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences.