THE INFLUENCE OF INTEREST, JCI, EXCHANGE RATE, ECONOMIC GROWTH, AND INFLATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES HEALTH INVESTMENT IN BUKIT ASAM FOUNDATION

Main Article Content

Rosaidah Permanasari Sembiring

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of interest rates, JCI, Exchange Rate, Growth Economy and Inflation on Investment Performance Employees Health Foundation Bukit Asam. In this study, researchers used a regression method with a quantitative approach. The comparative research hypothesis is a hypothesis formulated to provide answers to the issues that are of influence. The population in this study were all of Interest Rate, JCI, Exchange Rate, Economic Growth and Inflation, and investment companies. Where the data of this study is the Interest Rate, JCI, Exchange Rate, Economic Growth and Inflation and investment company 2013 to 2017 period. The test used to test instrument this research is normality test, autocorrelation, Multicollinearity, heteroscedasticity. The results of the study that variable interest rates and a significant positive effect inverse of <0.05 and JCI positive and significant effect of <0,05 on the dependent variable, while the rupiah, Growth, and inflation is negative and not significant. While simultaneously or together there is a positive and significant influence of the independent variables on the dependent variable with a coefficient of determination of 10.1% while the remaining 89.9% is a combination of other factors not included in this study.

Article Details

Section
Articles

References

Arvian, Yandhrie, et al. 2008. "Helter-Panting Reduce Tempest". TEMPO, edition October 13 to 19, 2008.
Acacio Baltazar, 2014. "Effects of Exchange Rate, Inflation and Money Circulation Against Interest Rate Deposit on PT.Bank Self" Thesis Program Management Studies UPI YAI
Bank Indonesia, 2017.BI Rate, Jakarta, Indonesia
_______, in 2017, Foreign Exchange, Jakarta, Indonesia
Batunanggar, S. 2003. "The Importance of Financial Stability". Banking Development, Issue 99 March-April 1999
Central Bureau of Statistics, 2013. Consumer Price Index and Monthly Inflation in Indonesia. Jakarta, Indonesia
Bodie, Kane, Marcus, 2006. Investments, 6 th ed. Mc. Graw-Hill
Indonesia Stock Exchange, 2013.Indeks Composite, Jakarta, Indonesia
Ghozali, Imam. 2005. Application of multivariate analysis with SPSS. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishers Agency.
_______. 2013. Application of multivariate analysis with SPSS. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishers Agency.
Gujarati, Damodar, 2006. "Fundamentals of Econometrics" Volume 2, edition of 5 Jakarta: Four Salemba
Hamdy Hady, 2005. Management International Finance, First Edition, administrative Foundation Indonesia, Jakarta
_______, 2005. Management International Finance, Second Edition, administrative Foundation Indonesia, Jakarta
Hasbi M, 2013. "Analysis of the Effects of Changes in Gross Domestic Product Growth, Inflation, Foreign Transactions, Efficiency Ratio, Net Working Capital Ratio and Total Asset Turn Over to changes in the price of shares. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) TBK "Thesis Program Management Studies UPI YAI
Hartono, Jogiyanto. Efficient Market 2005. In Decision. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
_______. 2005. Portfolio Theory and Analysis Investasi.Yogyakarta: BPFE
Husnan Suad, 2001. The basics of portfolio theory and Securities Analysis, Third Edition, UPP AMP YKPN Yogyakarta
Kuncoro, 2013: "Statistics for Business Ed I" Yogjakarta: BPFE, UGM.
Mishkin, Fredeic S. 2001. The Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Market.USA: Person Education
Nachrowi, Djalal, 2006 "Business and Finance", Jakarta: Rajawali Press
Nafi, Muchamad and Anton Aprianto. 2008. "Wishing On The Ten Commandments".
Financial Services Authority, 2017, the Capital Market Statistics
Pohan, Aulia. Potrek 2008. Monetary policy. Jakarta: PT king Grafindo
Rodoni Ahmad Othman Yong, 2002. Investment Analysis and Portfolio Theory, First Edition, PT RajaGrafindo Persada, Jakarta
Salvatore, Dominick. 2008. Theory and Problems of Micro Economic Theory. The edition has been translated by Rudi Sitompul. Jakarta: Erland
Siamat, Dhalan. 2005. Financial Institutions Management: Monetary Policy and Banking. Edition 5. Jakarta: Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia
Sitinjak, Economic Research and Management 2003.Jurnal Vol.3, No. 3.
Sugiyono, 2006: "Business Research Methods" Bandung: CV.Alfabeta
Sukirno, Sadono. 2002. Macroeconomic Theory. The 14 prints. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Supranto J & Limakrisna Nandan, 2018.2017. Practical scientific research to develop Theses and Disertasi.Edisi 2.Jakarta: Partners Media Discourse
Tandelilin Eduardus, 2001. Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, First Edition, PT BPFE, Yogyakarta
TEMPO, Edisi13-19 October 2008